1. Your Consent
2. Policy Changes
3. Links to Other Sites
4. Collection of Information
This includes information submitted when you:
- Create or update your QWQER account, which may include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, date of birth and profile picture.
- Provide content to us, which may include reviews, ordering details and history, special merchant requests, contact information of people you refer to us and other information you provide on the QWQER Platform (“Your Content”).
- Use our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information.
- Correspond with QWQER for customer support;
- Participate in the interactive services offered by the QWQER Platform such as discussion boards, competitions, promotions or surveys, other social media functions or make payments etc., or
- Enable features that require QWQER access to your address book
- Report problems for troubleshooting.
- If you sign up to use our Services as a merchant or a delivery partner, we may collect location details, copies of government identification documents and other details (KYC), call and SMS details.
Regarding each of your visits to the QWQER Platform, we will automatically collect and analyse the following demographic and other information:
- When you communicate with us (via email, phone, through the QWQER Platform or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication;
- Location information: Depending on the Services that you use, and your app settings or device permissions, we may collect your real time information, or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address;
- Usage and Preference Information: We collect information as to how you interact with our Services, preferences and settings chosen.
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of Services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details;
- Device Information: We may collect information about the devices you use to access our Services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software, file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information and mobile network information.
- Stored information and files: QWQER mobile application (QWQER app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the QWQER app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection.
- If you are a partner, merchant or a delivery partner, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are partner, merchant or a delivery partner, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
6. Use of Personal Information
The information collected by Us through our Platform maybe used for the following purposes:
- To allow You to use Services on the Platform;
- To allow You to undertake or initiate any transactions on the Platform
- For internal record keeping of the Company;
- To improve our Services;
- To improve Your usage of the Platform, to manage Your Account, etc
- To process payments with respect to transactions initiated on the Platform;
- To respond to Your comments, reviews and questions and provide better Service;
- To communicate important notices or changes to the Services provided by Company on the Platform, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- or internal purposes of the Company such as auditing, data analysis and research conducted either indirectly/directly by Company
- or promotion and marketing purposes by Company;
- for any other purposes with Your consent
7. Sharing of Personal Information
Company may need to disclose Your information, to
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company, including to enforce Our agreements, policies, and Terms and;
- Protect the personal safety of You, the Company, its members and employees, or any person, in an emergency; and
- Protect Company from incurring any legal liability. In such an event Company shall be under no obligation to specifically inform You or seek Your approval or consent.